Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
James Orr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
Vote on Podcast/Webinar Topics You Want To See

James Orr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fort Collins, CO
Posted

I am starting to look at scheduling the classes (which get published as webinars and podcasts) that I am going to teaching next.

Here are some of the topics I was considering:

How to Easily Acquire 10 Rentals and Achieve Financial Independence
A Faster Way to Acquire 10 Rentals and Achieve Financial Independence (Nomad)
How to Go Broke Using the BRRRR Strategy
A Danger of Investing in Slow Appreciating Markets
The True Cost of Evil Property Managers on Investors
How to Invest $100K in Real Estate
From $100K to Early Retirement Using Real Estate for 40 Year Olds
Should I Wait For a Real Estate Dip to Invest In Real Estate?
Buying Rentals Through The Next Market Correction: Folly or Phenomenal?
Real Estate Market Crashes and the Established Real Estate Investor
Real Estate Market Crashes and the Growing Real Estate Investor
How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio While Earning Minimum Wage
How to Acquire a Multi-Million Dollar Real Estate Portfolio While Earning the Median US Household Income
How to Retire Early on Minimum Wage Starting with Nothing
How to Skip College, Work At Qdoba and Retire Early Using Real Estate
Fixing and Flipping to Early Retirement Using Real Estate
The Magic of the BRRRR Investing Strategy - When It Goes Right
How Much Better Is House Hacking Than 20% Down Payment Rentals
How Much Better is BRRRR Than House Hacking At Achieving Financial Independence?
Measuring Risk Buying 20% Down Payment Rentals
How Risky is Real Estate Investing: A Comparison of Risk Across Several Strategies
Strategies to Reduce Risk Investing in Real Estate
Prove Your Friends Wrong with Real Estate Investing Financial Independence Math
Private Mortgage Insurance - A Study of 3 Options When Nomading
Will I Have Enough to Retire Using Real Estate?
Converting Stocks to Cash Flowing Real Estate
Should I Pay Off My Mortgage Early?
Should I Pay Off My Rental Mortgages Early?
Should I Refinance My Rental Properties?
The Stolte Method of Reducing Risk for Real Estate Investing Nomads
Just $50 More Per Month - The Impact of Slightly Better Cash Flow on Achieving Financial Independence and Early Retirement
Saving $100 More Per Month - The Impact of Slightly Better Savings Rate on Achieving Financial Independence and Early Retirement (using Stocks and Real Estate)
Maximizing Return on Equity with Rental Properties
Retiring Early in Real Estate Markets with No Cash Flow
Retiring Early in Cash Flowing Real Estate Markets
The Unique Risks of Buying Low-Priced Rentals
The Millionaire Pauper - Retiring Early in Ridiculously Expensive Real Estate Markets
The Millionaire Pauper - Investing in Real Estate in Ridiculously Expensive Real Estate Markets
The Case for Healthy Cash Reserves When Investing in Real Estate
Overcoming Cash Flow Crunches for Equity-Rich Real Estate Investors
Hard Money Lending versus Rental Properties for Retirement Income
Bridging the Cash Flow Gap: How to Let Your Cash Flow Trickle Grow to a Cash Flow Torrent
The Impact of Inflation on Two $1MM Real Estate Portfolio (Leveraged and Unleveraged)

Are there any that are particularly interesting to folks that you'd like to see created? 

Any ones you want created sooner than others?

Any other suggestions? This was just a quick brain dump of ideas from this evening.

I'll be using our real estate modeling software to create these classes sort of like what we did here:

https://realestatefinancialplanner.com/dire-1-of-3/

And in the book I wrote for my son, which you can download for free here:

https://realestatefinancialplanner.com/book/

Thanks in advance.

And, by the way, we are still looking for guests for the new AnalyzingDeals.com podcast from the following cities:

New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin, Jacksonville, Fort Worth, Columbus, San Francisco, Charlotte, Indianapolis, Seattle, Denver, Washington, Boston, El Paso, Detroit, Nashville, Portland, Memphis, Oklahoma City, Las Vegas, Louisville, Baltimore, Milwaukee, Albuquerque, Tucson, Fresno, Mesa, Sacramento, Atlanta, Kansas City, Colorado Springs, Miami, Raleigh, Omaha, Long Beach, Virginia Beach, Oakland, Minneapolis, Tulsa, Arlington, Tampa, New Orleans, Wichita, Cleveland, Bakersfield, Aurora, Anaheim, Honolulu, Santa Ana, Riverside, Corpus Christi, Lexington, Stockton, Henderson, Saint Paul, St. Louis, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Greensboro, Anchorage, Plano, Lincoln, Orlando, Irvine, Newark, Toledo, Durham, Chula Vista, Fort Wayne, Jersey City, St. Petersburg, Laredo, Madison, Chandler, Buffalo, Lubbock, Scottsdale, Reno, Glendale, Gilbert, Winston–Salem, North Las Vegas, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Garland, Irving, Hialeah, Fremont, Boise, Richmond, Baton Rouge, Spokane, Des Moines, Tacoma, San Bernardino, Modesto, Fontana, Santa Clarita, Birmingham, Oxnard, Fayetteville, Moreno Valley, Rochester, Glendale, Huntington Beach, Salt Lake City, Grand Rapids, Amarillo, Yonkers, Aurora, Montgomery, Akron, Little Rock, Huntsville, Augusta, Port St. Lucie, Grand Prairie, Columbus, Tallahassee, Overland Park, Tempe, McKinney, Mobile, Cape Coral, Shreveport, Frisco, Knoxville, Worcester, Brownsville, Vancouver, Fort Lauderdale, Sioux Falls, Ontario, Chattanooga, Providence, Newport News, Rancho Cucamonga, Santa Rosa, Oceanside, Salem, Elk Grove, Garden Grove, Pembroke Pines, Peoria, Eugene, Corona, Cary, Springfield, Fort Collins, Jackson, Alexandria, Hayward, Lancaster, Lakewood, Clarksville, Palmdale, Salinas, Springfield, Hollywood, Pasadena, Sunnyvale, Macon, Kansas City, Pomona, Escondido, Killeen, Naperville, Joliet, Bellevue, Rockford, Savannah, Paterson, Torrance, Bridgeport, McAllen, Mesquite, Syracuse, Midland, Pasadena, Murfreesboro, Miramar, Dayton, Fullerton, Olathe, Orange, Thornton, Roseville, Denton, Waco, Surprise, Carrollton, West Valley City, Charleston, Warren, Hampton, Gainesville, Visalia, Coral Springs, Columbia, Cedar Rapids, Sterling Heights, New Haven, Stamford, Concord, Kent, Santa Clara, Elizabeth, Round Rock, Thousand Oaks, Lafayette, Athens, Topeka, Simi Valley, Fargo, Norman, Columbia, Abilene, Wilmington, Hartford, Victorville, Pearland, Vallejo, Ann Arbor, Berkeley, Allentown, Richardson, Odessa, Arvada, Cambridge, Sugar Land, Beaumont, Lansing, Evansville, Rochester, Independence, Fairfield, Provo, Clearwater, College Station, West Jordan, Carlsbad, El Monte, Murrieta, Temecula, Springfield, Palm Bay, Costa Mesa, Westminster, North Charleston, Miami Gardens, Manchester, High Point, Downey, Clovis, Pompano Beach, Pueblo, Elgin, Lowell, Antioch, West Palm Beach, Peoria, Everett, Ventura, Centennial, Lakeland, Gresham, Richmond, Billings, Inglewood, Broken Arrow, Sandy Springs, Jurupa Valley, Hillsboro, Waterbury, Santa Maria, Boulder, Greeley, Daly City, Meridian, Lewisville, Davie, West Covina, League City, Tyler, Norwalk, San Mateo, Green Bay, Wichita Falls, Sparks, Lakewood, Burbank, Rialto, Allen, El Cajon, Las Cruces, Renton, Davenport, South Bend, Vista, Tuscaloosa, Clinton, Edison, Woodbridge, San Angelo, Kenosha, Vacaville

Offering

Loading replies...