Rental Property Investor · Medellin, Colombia · Member since 2016 · 231 posts · 215 votes
Hey there, reviewing a few MF properties in the midwest. Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana and potentially Florida. Looking for financing options for all of the above around $900K-1.3 Million. PM me if you want to talk directly or please drop names if there is anyone you can recommend from experience! Thanks!
Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
6y
Jonathan, I need some help. I'm not sure if we have any thing that will help you. In order to find out I need an email address eo I can ask you a few questions and share information. Thanks for the opportunity.
Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 142 posts · 10 votes
6y
Jonathan, we can fund MF properties in all the states you mentioned, at a high LTV/LTC. Please get in touch, and give me the details of the transactions.