• Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Small Mortgage Lender/Cash Partner in Cleveland, OH

Dracy Campbell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jul 30 2020, 08:59

Hello all, 

I am new in rental property investing in Cleveland, OH operating under my LLC. I have found a long list of deals in the range of ($40,000 -80,000) that will provide positive cash flow with 95%+ returns. Some of these properties needing minor rehab work and some of them are already occupied with tenants. Problem is I don't have the capital to close on these properties.

Does anyone know any good lenders who offer mortgages on small amounts like this? Or are there any private lenders willing to become the strategic cash partner with a hungry investor who will find and work the deals? We will spilt all profits(50-50). 

Like I said I am interested in rental properties but am open to other strategies as well. I have the time, someone here has the funding. Hoping to start a lasting and profitable partnership providing the numbers make sense for both of us. Free to meet for coffee, lunch or dinner any day of the week to discuss further details and other real estate strategies you may have in mind. Please contact me if this sounds like the partnership for you or if you know where I can acquire the funds. -Dracy

Looking for

Loading replies...