• Average Rent Price: $1451
    • Rent Avg DOM: 50
  • October 2020
    • Average Sold Price: $309,513 (+13%)
    • Median Sold Price: $261,200 (+11%)
    • Average DOM: 49 (-16%)
    • Average Rent Price: $1545 (+6%)
    • Rent Avg DOM: 38 (-24%)

Are you ready for your next project? I provide my investors roughly 50-60 off-market deals on a monthly basis; more opportunity than any other source for investment inventory. It isn't costing them anything to get access to this inventory or to have a hungry agent like myself go to bat for them to hunt the deal they really want down for them while they focus on their work, family, and the other important things in life. Do you think it'd help you to have a dedicated agent bringing you these opportunities free of charge?

I'm continuing to grow my network of Active Real Estate investors in this really hot market. If you can pay cash or use hard money, know your way around a rehab, are needing help rounding your team out, are a seasoned investor or brand new to this gig I'd be glad to connect and help in any way I can. Check out my recent reviews:

If you need a deal like YESTERDAY, call me directly at (737) 219-9132 to review my current inventory. 

If you'd like to be contacted about future opportunities, take a few moments to complete this short Active Real Estate Investor Form and I'll reach out to you at a time that works best for you to cover your strategies, goals, and buying criteria. I'll add you to my list and we'll get started on finding you the right deal. 

Warm Regards!

Chris Campbell