Partnering Up and Looking To Invest: BRRRR

WantPartners
Classifieds

Partnering Up and Looking To Invest: BRRRR

Investor · Tampa FL, USA · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 20 votes

I'm a beginner investor. I've purchased one home with a VA Loan in San

Diego, CA. I'm looking to grow my real estate empire and plan for early

retirement. I've spent the last year reading, learning, and saving to

invest out-of-state. Wanting to find a partner with the same goals in

mind who would like to BRRRR together. Open to discussions and finding the right partner and market to invest in.

2Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • JV Contractor Syndicate Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2015 · 283 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    HI,

    I am in NJ and can send you my portfolio of rehabbed projects where the investors have earned 20%+ and new projects that we are considering. 

  • Nicholas GlatterPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Tampa FL, USA · Member since 2019 · 72 posts · 20 votes
    5y

    @Jay Chopra

    That would be great! I’d be happy to discuss.

  • JV Contractor Syndicate Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2015 · 283 posts · 24 votes
    5y

    Hi,

    Please send me your email to send you my portfolio or reply to [email protected] Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.