Im a Jack off all trades. With super bad credit

2 Replies

My question to all of you is have a (PI) thats willing to help me finance a deal. Were would you recommend me to start first inner city or county. Im located in Baltimore Maryland looking for faster results in this season.

Welcome to Biggerpockets!

The key to getting started is in an area you can succeed! So to questions, what area are you comfortable. While income is important, if you house is empty, ruined or not paying you are not successful. So the key is to invest in an manner you can be successful even if the numbers are less. We invest in class A properties because it is what we can be successful at!

Another great place is to look around the blogs, forums and listen to the podcasts. If you see a post you enjoy check out the persons signature. Many of us including myself talk about our strategies, styles, niches and business model on our website. So definitely check that out as it is an amazing additional resource. For example, my blog is about while working full time, buy and hold investing, 0% Down Rentals, Personal Properties turned rentals, Long distancing investing, self-managing 3,000+ miles away. Definitely list your blog in your signature. Its a great additional networking source.

Look forward to seeing you around! Let me know if I can help!

If you have judgments, I suggest you not do deals where you take title as liens can then be placed on your "deal" and that can really mess up your ability to sell or transfer title.

For flips, look to transactional lenders, they won't care about credit issues and there won't be time to file any liens really.........except, some judgments attach automatically so check your state laws, a title company can tell you.

If you don't have the conventional RE basics under your belt, start there, not strategies, you're jumping in too deep, start at the shallow end to begin. :)

Medium logoscopiccroppedblue2Bill Gulley, General Real Estate Academy | https://generalrealestateacademy.com