Your Favorite Personal Finance Blogs

7 Replies

I was hoping the BPers could share their favorite personal finance blogs.  These are the two I have tracked quite a bit in the last several years:

PFBlog

2Million's Personal Finance Blog

There are others that get more press, but I find these to be updated pretty regularly and the advice on them as pretty solid.  I think they're similar to many folks on BP.  

Hi @Bryan Hancock

I recently started reading www.affordanything.com/blog

I am really into travel and there is a component of it in her blog. I will look up your recommendations, it is always nice to be finding out new things to read!

The gist is retire early by being super frugal.

http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/

Mr money mustache, I believe @brandon turner has frequented that blog

JLCollinsNH.com has a great stock series. 

MadFIentist.com is a genius, and can take long, hardcore government documents and translate them into English.

MrMoneyMustache.com has a great message - spend less so you can retire early.

Thanks @Mindy Jensen

Checking out the blogs you mentioned I found this interview with Jim Collins"

The Importance Of F-You Money

Classic!  It is worth the time invested to listen to it if you haven't heard it.  

@Bryan Hancock , it is worth it just to hear Mr. Collins's amazing voice. MadFIentist.com is the one interviewing him, and it's like listening to Barry White interview James Earl Jones. 

I don't know where my head is. Check out

BudgetsAreSexy.com. J. Money writes for a younger crowd.

RockstarFinance.com. J. Money curates his favorite posts from the PF Blogosphere. This is a great place to read about a ton of new blogs.

I like SaveOutsideTheBox.com but he hasn't posted in a while. 

GoCurryCracker.com tells their early retirement to travel the world story.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here