Best big banks - secure, easy to use, etc...

4 Replies

I am trying to figure out what the best bank would be for me.  I would say access to loans is of minimal concern. More concerned with ease of opening multiple accounts, interplay between accounts online (transferring money), bank security (two factor authentication, etc...), and whatever other issues I should be concerned about. I'll probably end up with 10 accounts between different trusts, business entities, kids, etc... and want to consolidate to one easy to use bank. I am thinking big banks so there is some ease to use in different places.  Any thoughts from you experts?

I know I'm going to get a lot of replies to this but I like Bank of America.  Always stay on top of the cutting edge stuff.  With ten account you should be able to get free accounts

Originally posted by @Jovan Hardwick :

I know I'm going to get a lot of replies to this but I like Bank of America.  Always stay on top of the cutting edge stuff.  With ten account you should be able to get free accounts

Funny you say that but I do have B of A on my list. Had a problem with them 25 years ago but thinking of trying again. Glad to hear of a happy customer. Anything special about them compared to others that you have seen?

Ally

great service when you need it. Great interface. GREAT interest rates. easy to use.

They're one of the only bank that updates and keep up with new trends.  Atm now have live tellers (where you can talk to someone at the ATM.  They use the atm now as there teller) at some location.  

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.