Private Money Lenders?

4 Replies

Hello, I am currently in search of a private money lender. I have found an owner financing deal in my area and have an offer in place. I now just need to locate funds for money down. $10,000 is what the owner is asking.

I would love to speak with anyone looking into having an additional client. Feel free to message me and I look forward to hearing from you.

trying to find a money lender on the internet is going to bring out all the scammers.. go to your local Real estate meetups.. thats were you find money partners.. not the internet

If it's owner finance, the down payment can come from anywhere.  Pull money off of a credit card, get a personal loan, cash in a title with your local bank (don't use title pawn), borrow from friends or family, hardship your 401k.  

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs :
trying to find a money lender on the internet is going to bring out all the scammers.. go to your local Real estate meetups.. thats were you find money partners.. not the internet

While scammers await prey...I found private money on BP...so I'll have to disagree...

Know how to properly vet scammers, and prepare a credibility package, allow the lender to take title (set up contract for deed perhaps) and start with a low amount.

Remember to provide security for the lender, use a title company/attorney, and perform!