• Rental Property Investor
  • CT
Votes |
I wonder if Brandon Turner felt like this

Michael Salamone
  • Rental Property Investor
  • CT
Posted Nov 30 2021, 20:37

So lately I've been going through this ugly process of removing a tenant from my property. This is my first property I am house hacking, and I am very new and young to this. This whole process has been emotionally draining, frustrating, and very... educational. Without going into details, I never knew people could be so vindictive and out to get me. Even after I've tried so hard to help them, I am disheartened. The worst part is, I feel like I've managed to mess up everything up until this point. 

To get to the title of this post, I found myself repeating a mantra if you will of "Brandon Turner must've felt this same way at some point, and look at him now". I can now appreciate the suck that a lot of people don't see. All the headaches and mistakes people look passed for the shiny slogan of Real Estate Investor. And right now, I am in the middle of that suck (with only 1 property!). 

I'm not sure why exactly I wanted to make this post. Maybe other people can relate? Maybe I needed to open the pressure valve that binds my frustration in a healthy way? But I can say, that I am thankful to have role models like Brandon and David to look up to, and help me remind myself of my why

Becoming a real estate investor has already taught me ten fold of what I expected to learn, and I am excited to continue learning. 

Michael 

Loading replies...