Help finding rental property in DFW area

6 Replies

I have capital to invest but not a lot of free time to do property analysis, etc. . Seems there would be someone in the area that specializes in finding high quality rentals for someone like me to landlord.

Is there something better to do than calling up a realtor? Someone that may specialize a bit more in this niche?

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

If you want to purchase turn-key investment properties in DFW with only a 10-14% down payment check out www.homequakeinvestors.com. We handle the entire process for our investors making it a totally hands-off investment experience.

I signed up to see how it works.

This post has been removed.

If your going the turn-key route, make sure you do your homework. Study a lot of turn-key discussions here on biggerpockets. Before you settle on a company, make sure you interview at least 5 turn-key companies. Interview some of their customers. And most importantly, don't buy a house without seeing it first hand and it's neighborhood. Also if you're going turn-key, you don't have to stay in Dallas. A lot of BPers  like Kansas City. I personally know nothing about KC, other than they won the world series. Good luck.

If your going the turn-key route, make sure you do your homework. Study a lot of turn-key discussions here on biggerpockets. Before you settle on a company, make sure you interview at least 5 turn-key companies. Interview some of their customers. And most importantly, don't buy a house without seeing it first hand and it's neighborhood. Also if you're going turn-key, you don't have to stay in Dallas. A lot of BPers  like Kansas City. I personally know nothing about KC, other than they won the world series. Good luck.

@Steve S. What kind of properties are you looking for? Do you plan to self-manage? More interested in cash flow or being in an "A" neighborhood? Are you purchasing with cash or do you plan to finance?

The more you understand what you're looking for, the easier it will be to find deals, or for others to help you find them.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.