Rentometer but for 2000+ properties

3 Replies

Hey everyone,

I have a list of over 2000 properties in an excel spreadsheet and I want to run a rent estimate analysis on all of them. Is there an easy and quick way to do this? I considered plugging in each property into rentometer but it will take quite some time. Is there a way to mass input multiple addresses and get an estimate?

Thanks!

Originally posted by @THANG BUI:

Hey everyone,

I have a list of over 2000 properties in an excel spreadsheet and I want to run a rent estimate analysis on all of them. Is there an easy and quick way to do this? I considered plugging in each property into rentometer but it will take quite some time. Is there a way to mass input multiple addresses and get an estimate?

Thanks!

Get some help from framily (friends/family) , split the list amongst them & you to do the look up. If they are all within the same city/state you won't have to look up each and every property because there will be ones that are within a mile radius of another which rent range will be the same. 

Kudos,

Mary

@THANG BUI  

First, cut down the amount of work you'll need to do by grouping them in "like" profiles based on location, sq ftg, # beds and baths.  This way, one rent search would cover more than one property at a time.

Joe Villeneuve
REcapSystem
A2REIC

Thanks for the replies everyone. I will do what you recommended.