Price Per Pier for Foundation Repair in Dallas-Fort Worth

17 Replies

I recently obtained a couple of quotes for foundation repair on one of my rental properties. The quoted exterior price per pier (concrete) ranged from $225 - $375 per pier. I have seen older posts from others saying they pay as low as $175 per pier. I would like to know what others here in the DFW area are currently paying for exterior and interior concrete piers. If you know of a reputable foundation repair company @ $175 - $200 per pier, I would welcome receipt of the company name and contact information. Thanks!

Align Foundation Repair and MCR Foundation both should be able to quote you under $200 per pier. 

I recommend Straight Line Foundation Repair

I heard Dalrock does good work.

Joe Gore

@Hattie Dizmond  @Steven Brooker @Joe Gore 

Thanks for the recommendations! I will check them out.

I'm paying 145 per ext pier in Houston.  With warranty Just FYI.

@Daren H.  

I pay 130 per pier.  I'll give you a contact when you need someone in Houston.

@Sam Craven  @Sonny Ngo  

Thanks for the input! This gives me some additional perspective on reasonable price range.

correction, i meant to say 135, not 145.

@Daren H.  I am local in Arlington and do pay significantly less than $200/pier but I have developed a strong relationship with my foundation contractor and give him multiple jobs a year.  Don't just base your acceptance on price.  Company needs to have been in business under the same name for at least 10 years and contact previous customers as well or visit current jobs that they are working on.  I will be glad to share my contractor with you just not on a public forum, pm me.  My recommendation is also to do a plumbing test while piers are dug up.  Pic is of home that required 60+ piers.

@Rocky V.  

Thanks Rocky! I agree, I would not base selection on price alone and I would definitely check references. I would also have a pre and post plumbing test performed. I will PM you. Again, thanks for the input! Eventually I want to have a go to foundation contractor as well given the fact foundation repair is so common in our area as homes age.

Originally posted by @Rocky V. :

@Daren H.  I am local in Arlington and do pay significantly less than $200/pier but I have developed a strong relationship with my foundation contractor and give him multiple jobs a year.  Don't just base your acceptance on price.  Company needs to have been in business under the same name for at least 10 years and contact previous customers as well or visit current jobs that they are working on.  I will be glad to share my contractor with you just not on a public forum, pm me.  My recommendation is also to do a plumbing test while piers are dug up.  Pic is of home that required 60+ piers.

Hello Rocky, who is the repair company you suggested? Thank you so much for your help.

Justin

@Sam Craven , Would you mind sharing the foundation company you're using? This morning I was quoted the astronomical rate of $325/pile. Many thanks.

@Anthony Washington thats crazy

Prices have gone up since this thread was new, but call trinity foundation, they will take care of you.

Steven, we really appreciate the recommendation!!

He is right.. My name is Stephen Stone with MCR Foundation Repair. Do not hesitate to contact me.  Ask for me or David. Just mention how you heard of us, We've got you!

@Stephen Stone I have a property in Oak Cliff that I am beginning a rehab for rental on and another one that is pretty rough and has been vacant for a while that I am about to start at the same time.  I will be in touch in the next few days to discuss the details on the foundation repairs and see what you guys can do.

Wow, those prices seem really high.  Are they for steel piers or concrete?  I know steel is pricier but usually lasts longer and has less problems.  I do some work for a foundation company (GL Hunt) over at http://plano.texasfoundationpros.com/ ... I'm not sure what their price per pier is but I've only heard good things from their customers.  

Updated 7 months ago

Figured I'd give the actual link...<a href="http://plano.texasfoundationpros.com/repair/">Texas Foundation Pros</a>

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide