Jacksonville, FL property management referrals

5 Replies

Does anyone have a property manager in the Jacksonville, FL area that they'd love to recommend?

We have 3 condos currently being rented and managed by 2 separate property managers.

Thanks for any referrals!

Hey Caroline, I'm actually a property manager at NorthEast Florida Realty, and I'd love to speak with and see what we could do in order to meet your goals. I work in the Jacksonville market and have a great team behind me. Please check out our website www.NefRealty.com or email me at [email protected] I look forward to hearing from you soon.

I will recommend Jacksonville Rental Finders on Southside Blvd.  Blake is a great guy and will do everything he can to help you out!  Give him a call sometime!

(904) 565-9040

Thanks for these quick responses! I probably won't make a switch for a few months but will start the research now.

Hi , I am a property manager in Jacksonville and manage condos, townhomes and single family homes.   I have a 100% no eviction rate for tenants  I have placed. 

I am very active (officer) in our local chapter of NARPM(National Association of Residential Property Managers) and in the process of getting my designation(RPM)- missing just 1 class to complete.  

Send me a email and  I can give you more info.

Shelley

Thanks Shelly! I am in the midst of an issue with the condo association at one of my rentals, but as soon as I sort that out, I will pick this search back up.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.