Does any one have any experience with , Milwaukee Metro Management...IF so how are they?
IF you don't do you know of any good property management services?
@Alexis Zion I do not know of anyone in that area. I would suggest going on the National Association Of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) website. You can find some good companies there.
Also here are some good questions to ask any potential companies
Questions to Ask prospective management companies
- What are your average days on market for vacant homes?
- What is your average rent amount for all properties managed?
- What is your average work order cost for the owner?
- What is your average make ready cost for the owner?
- Are all my invoices uploaded to my owner portal?
- How do you advertise your vacant units?
- Do I receive video of my pre and post make ready?
- Do you have a setup fee?
- Do you upcharge on maintenance?
- When do you make owner payments? How often?
- Are you a Certified Property Manager?
- Are you a member of NARPM?
- What is your Guarantee?
I do not know this company.
Dawn in another post you said you were going to send another member a name in a private message. I would be interested in who you know that could service us?
Steve I have done this search before
National Association Of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
and I have never been able to find anyone in this area. That is not any easy search for whatever reason
Do you have any suggestions?
If you have not found a company yet feel free to contact me. Thanks
You must be a BiggerPockets member to post on the forums
Join the world's largest, most open Real Estate Investing Community online, 100% free forever!