• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Online rental applications form PDF

Matthew Trotter
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 15 2015, 14:17

So I decided to use NTNonline as my tenant screener. They check credit, criminal, eviction, employment, and residential history. They also make phone calls to verify the information!! The only problem is that they require me to send PDF applications from tenants to them. They also charge $50 per application, which is fine.

I really don't want to have tenants fill out paper applications and then scan/email or fax it to me. It's soooo 1995. I'd much rather send the tenant a link to a "tenant application webpage". There, the applicant could fill out all the necessary info including:

• Name(s)
  • Social Security Number
  • Driver's License Number
  • Residential History
  • Criminal History
  • Employment History

And then, at the very bottom of the form, there would be a credit card checkout form to pay the $50 fee. 

And then... the webpage emails me a PDF of all this information, which I would send to NTNonline for screening. 

I have already seen tenant screening sites like cozy.co, ***********, and mysmartmove. They simply won't work for me (various reasons for each website).

So, does anyone know a good way to make a webpage form like this that charges credit cards and creates a PDF?

Loading replies...