Software review Requested: Mike Butler's Investor Books Made EZ

1 Reply

Hi BPers! 

I just finished Mike Butler's Landlording on Autopilot. It was recommended by Ernie from Landlordlocks.com (which are amazing). I'm wondering if anyone has used his Investor Books Made EZ that works with Quickbooks. Also, Tenant Tracking  for property management. These are both products that Butler uses in his business and also sells. 

Give me your thoughts. Ok - GO! 

I know Ernie and I know Mike.  Both good people.  Honest people.  

However, you shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars, or thousands of dollars on a software program to be able to use QuickBooks, when all you need to know is how to use QuickBooks. 

Remember in order to use a software program that interacts with QuickBooks you have to learn how to use that software program as well as how to use QuickBooks, so what are you gaining?  You have now just caused yourself to have to study two software programs in order to use one. 

I think Mike's book are great, but expensive, when you don't really need it.  But for those of you who can afford it, I don't think you'll go wrong.  But once again, you're going to have to learn how to use it, as well as learn how to use QuickBooks, or at least understand how QuickBooks work, for you to understand how "his" books work. 

One again I have the utmost respect for Mike Butler and his work.

Nancy Neville