Good Property management companies in Charlotte, NC?

Good Property management companies in Charlotte, NC?

Investor · Gastonia, NC · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 1 vote

Hello,

I am trying to find a good property management company in Charlotte, NC for SFHs. I am checking out Google reviews and calling companies but not one company has answered the phone so far.

Any recommendations based on your personal experience is appreciated!

Thanks!

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 269 posts · 66 votes
    11y
    I have a friend who's a realtor and runs a property management company here in town shoot me an email: [email protected]
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Id be happy to assist you with PM in Charlotte. PM me and we can discuss

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.