• Investor/aviation
  • Amherst, OH
Votes |
Evicted Tenant Move Out Day

Benjamin Mueller
  • Investor/aviation
  • Amherst, OH
Posted Sep 6 2015, 06:10

I have tenants in one of my homes that have been evicted buy I know now based on 2 prior evictions and talking to their landlords of the past the tenants are not going to move until moving day.  I'm sure because they have no where to go and I have t9 hire the labor to move their cap out, which is stupid.

Just curious as to anyone experiences with these situations as I have been lucky to not have evicted anyone yet since I started way back when.  Any pitfalls or problems or potential problems I need to look for?  Obviously the bailiff will be there who is a police officer/former police officer who also says he's known the evicted tenant since they were young lol. I'm not sure if that can wrk against me.  Also I am in Ohio do I have to treat their stuff in any certain way I mean if I have their clothes in my hands do I have to be delicate or can I just throw them (I know it's vindictive but they owe me ($3000+) and why am I moving them out(rhetorical question).. Anyone had any conflicts ie tenant saying do this or do that I mean I'm not listening to a tenant who has been screwing g me over for months tell me how to handle his/her stuff that they should have moved months ago...

Thanks!

Loading replies...