What is the best way to collect rent?

What is the best way to collect rent?

Buy & hold real estate investor. Designer & animator. · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2015 · 81 posts · 12 votes

I want to switch over to collecting rent electronically. 

Do landlords use Venmo? I looked into quick books but it costs money to have it and I only have two properties. There has to be a better way in this day in age to electronically get the money for free. I have my other set of tenants doing direct deposit but my other set claims they can't do it from Chase to Santander. 

What methods do people use to get paid electronically? That doesn't cost anything to do so?

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · WY · Member since 2016 · 243 posts · 221 votes
    10y

    I use cozy - If the tenants are right for it, it has been great. It's the second, 2 of my payments have already hit my account, the other 2 are on their way and should be here by the 4th. 

    cozy.co and it's free. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.