Need a good property management company

7 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm a new investor, working on my first deal here in the Raleigh NC area. I'm curious to know if anyone can give me a solid referral for a good Property Management Company? I need someone who has great screening standards and is reliable with day-to-day management. I would prefer a company that is located in Raleigh or somewhere within close proximity to Raleigh. Thanks for your time. 

Lee

@Lee Brewer , hi there...just wanted to tell you, that you can get referrals on NARPM.org for reputable PMs in your area. It's the national PM association and they have a search feature on their website. Good luck! - Kim

Are you looking to manage SFR or multi family?

@Kim Younnkin , thanks for the resource. I'll definitely use that.

@Jack Farrell , it is SFR

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

@Lee Brewer I am working with @Dawn Brenengen for my property in Raleigh and her company is doing a great job for me. I am out of state investor and I can vouch for their effectiveness in handling the property with zero involvement from my side.

Thanks to everyone for for the great advice. Unfortunately this deal did not go through but I am actively looking for another deal. I will explore the options suggested when the time comes.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.