Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Al Alfaro
Votes |
3 Ski lodges w 840+ ac. of land- NO ZONING RESTRICTIONS!

Al Alfaro
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:01

SKI & SNOWMOBILE MOUNTAIN RESORTS LIQUIDATION

Turn Key - All Inclusive (all resorts operating & maintained)

*** Ski Resort: 3 lifts, 14 runs, Snowmaking Equip. etc. etc. (Lodge less than 8 years old) . New master plan to triple the current size.

*** Two additional year around lodging resorts in same exclusive area.

***· 400 acre mountain lake, year around streams & springs - the ability to use the water for snow making & natural pipes is a huge advantage!!

*** Close to 3 airports and 2 Y ear Round Highways with snow removal

*** One of the Largest Gas finds in the country is right around the area!

*** Price: $ 47 Mill. (Depending on cash and terms). Per the May 2006 Appraisal

*** Included: 840 Acres Development Ground- NO Zoning Restrictions! Near the resorts with the only access road going right through the resorts. It backs up to National Forest Service land so no one will ever be able to build next to them. This maintains the wilderness ambiance.

The seller is selling due to a sudden tax liability and strongly motivated . The seller has spent the last 6-7 years putting all the pieces together and now has to liquidate this property. He is nice to work with and will negotiate seriously with any qualified players who put offers in writing . Cash will be the largest deciding factor.

Please send me an e-mail for a Confidentiality Agreement (this ensures I get the correct e-mail address to avoid any delays).

Once the C.A. is approved by the seller, I will forward the appraisal and some added info for your review.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Loading replies...