eSigning: Any one using DocuSign/DotLoop/HelloSign/eSign?

5 Replies

I have used DotLoop in the past. They used to be free and now have the total documents limited to 10. We have 37 units and do not expect a lot a signatures in a year. The paid version is unlimited for $29 per month, and that is steep for our business. I would like to see if other users are using any service for the document signing. I have looked at DocuSign, eSign+ and HelloSign. Trying to get any experience both good/bad from others who have used any of those services. 

Thanks in advance.

Chandra

I like Docusign the best, I forget the cost though off hand, $200 or $250 a year, something like that.

Is it possible to use docusign inside podio?

@Chandra Venkat I think for 37 units it is definitely worth investing in the unlimited dotloop service (less than $1 per unit/month in your case).  Not only does it facilitate all your signing but it is also essentially replaces the need for a file cabinet.  All your rental documents and leases are stored in dotloop for easy access at any time.  

I use the "A la Carte" pricing offered by Lease Runner. A completed and signed batch of documents cost $25. It is worth it to me because the Lease Runner lawyers have done their homework. They know a state's rental laws so they have different lease templates along with other necessary documents for each state. 

@Chandra Venkat Try signeasy, 15/mo. I don’t see why you are complaining about a service that you value and not pay for it. It’s much more cheaper than paper and your time.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here