Votes
Peter Sik
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Low credit score but with co-signer

Peter Sik
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Nov 8 2017, 03:32

I don't have much experience to determine if this tenant is good. So, post here to see what do you think. I got this email from my PM, and i think her credit score is too low but she has co-signer.  Other then that all looks fine.  For a normal working person, it is not easy to reach credit score so low like that. So, I prefer to say no. What do you think? Also, I will need to ask any eviction before.

------------

Her name is xxxx, she has a 529 credit score with 25 total accounts, 19 are open and 5 are negative. She is an accountant for yyyyyy. and has been there for the past 2 years. She makes approx. $4,160 a month. She has a co-signer with a 725 credit score with 45 total accounts, 28 open and 0 negative.

NOTE: There will be one minor that would be living in the home.

xxxx is currently renting and has been there for four years with no late or missed payments. The Property Manager stated she is a good tenant.

xxxx does not have any pets and is willing to do the 2 year lease, as you requested. We have also let her know that she will need to pay a double deposit.

------------ 

Loading replies...