Update Zillow Rental Manager Craigslist Syndication

Update Zillow Rental Manager Craigslist Syndication

Rental Property Investor · Champaign, IL · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 4 votes

Hello Everyone,

I utilize the Zillow Rental Manager heavily in my search for tenants as the availability of the Craigslist syndication tool makes dual postings a breeze. The Rental Manager GUI was recently redesigned and no longer displays the option to copy the HTML script to post on Craigslist. Does anyone know if that functionality will remove or has it been removed completely? If the latter, does anyone have any good tools/resources for Craigslist postings? Any help is appreciated!

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kingsport, TN · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I would like to know this as well, I have a feeling the feature has been removed... 

  • Jennifer T.Pro Member
    Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 944 votes
    8y

    I noticed this a couple weeks ago.  I must have been removed.

    Since they stopped allowing the photos to be exported to CL a few years ago anyway, I didn't find it to be that big of a deal.  I copy/paste the text for my ad and the whole set-up only takes a couple extra minutes.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.