Votes |
TENANTS FROM HELL #5 Sinks from hell. PICS INCLUDED 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

James Wise#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Posted Mar 18 2018, 14:23

TENANTS FROM HELL #5

Sinks from hell.

Running one of the largest rental portfolios in the Cleveland, Ohio area I have managed 1,000's of properties & dealt with countless tenants. In short, I have seen it all. From death threats to tenants being murdered to overdose to theft, property damage, fire, destruction, damage & everything else in between.

The purpose of this blog is to peel back the curtain on the Property Management Business and show you some of the real life things that have happened to me or members of my company 1st hand. It's not always sunshine & rainbows. If you have the stomach for it, it's a very rewarding business but sometimes it can be scary, disturbing, challenging & sometimes down right disgusting.

ENJOY!

____

The situation:

Think about your sink at home. Could you ever imagine having a sink at your house that looked like these sinks from hell? Or imagine you went to a friend house & had to use the bathroom. You walk in, turn on the light & are hit with the unforgettable image of a sink from hell. Ya see, Tenants from hell have a VERY different outlook on sink cleanliness then the rest of us do. ðŸ˜·ðŸ˜·ðŸ˜·ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤®ðŸ¤®ðŸ¤® #TenantsFromHell

Loading replies...