Looking for a lawyer in San Diego area

1 Reply

Hello everyone. I have a  single family house for rent in San Diego.  Currently there are four unrelated persons renting rooms in my house,  and i don't live here, it's all tenant occupied.  

I just reviewed my insurance policy and it said " Risks occupied as rooming houses, fraternities, sororities, student housing or other similar types of occupancies."  My insurance policy is for tenant occupied. 

I also  noticed  my tenants  have cooking ware , such as rice cooker, induction heat top in their room.   I am not sure if i violated any of the term of my insurance policy.  I want to have a lawyer review my policy, so i can sleep at night.   Anyone  know knows a good lawyer in San Diego are please share with me.  

Thank you.