I'm looking for a new Property Management

I'm looking for a new Property Management

New to Real Estate · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes

Hi all! I am still quite new to owning rental properties and have recently found the need to replace my current property manager. I own property in: 90022 and 90032. I am having trouble finding a property management company that services these areas. Any suggestions? TIA! 

0Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 911 votes
    8y

    Have you thought about investing out of state for a much better cash on cash return than investing in CA?

  • New to Real Estate · Wilsonville, OR · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thank you but I'm not interested.

  • Brandon, FL · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    Hello Patricia,


    Have you tried searching for PM in Zillow?  I know they have the option to search Zillow for agents, including PM companies.  Make sure you check to see if they're involved in and organization like NARPM (National Association of Residential Property Management).  It shows their commitment to working with others in the same field to make the industry the best it can be.  Just a thought.  Good Luck

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.