NJ -- Converting from 2 Family to 3 Family Question

NJ -- Converting from 2 Family to 3 Family Question

Specialist · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP!

Fairly new to BP and have a question for those who may be familiar with converting a Legal 2 family (multi-family) home to a Legal 3 family home.

Does anyone know what is the process for doing this conversion in NJ (Jersey City) to be specific? Any advice and/or pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks,

TP

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2013 · 30 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Tirthal,

    I want to do the same for 2 properties. From what I understand, it is a difficult process. I was thinking of reaching out to zoning department for guidance. It would be great if we can keep each other posted.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.