Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Anant Garg
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Property management charging steeply/not on maintenance items ?

Anant Garg
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Jul 12 2018, 16:37

Hello everyone,

I recent acquired a fourplex in fort worth area and hired a professional property management firm to manage my property. I am seeking your opinion on how reasonable my property management is in terms of pricing the maintenance ticket items. I have an impression that labor in fortworth is not that expensive and general pricing over the google search came out way below the pricing my property manager charged me. e.g. For mowing a front lawn and blowing in backyard and parking area, my pm charged me $300. This is one time fee. My property is in 0.28 acres including building and google search gave an estimate of around $100 on higher side.  Anybody who is local to fortworth, please provide your opinion on how cost effective it is ?

Other one was electrical work , where The loose breakers were checked and wiring was adjusted and validated if appliances are working. Again $300 was charged for this.

is it normal fortworth property management firm charging in this range or I am getting ripped off ? I appreciate you taking time out and sharing your opinion here. Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...