Everybody knows a little place like Kokomo...Indiana!

9 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets People, 

I'm thinking about purchasing three multifamily properties in Kokomo, Indiana. It's my first foray into this market. 

Does anyone have a property management company you would suggest in Kokomo? 

Thanks for your help, 

Todd

Ya I have known Chris the owner for 15 plus years.. he has built a pretty nice PM business.

Originally posted by @Todd Keith :
@Jay Hinrichs - Sounds like you invest in Kokomo. Is that right? If so, what are your thoughts on the rental market there?

I was and have been funding flippers there.. its better than It used to be.. but heavily dependent on American auto .. when American auto is doing well they are.. when it suffers your rentals will suffer.. 

@Jay Hinrichs are you still flipping in Kokomo. I also use CRM (Chris) to manage my properties there. Purchased 2 SFHs this year and looking to hopefully get 4 in 2021. 
Interested in your short list of contractors. Good people know good people. 
Thanks in advance! 
James O’Neal

Originally posted by @James ONeal :

@Jay Hinrichs are you still flipping in Kokomo. I also use CRM (Chris) to manage my properties there. Purchased 2 SFHs this year and looking to hopefully get 4 in 2021. 
Interested in your short list of contractors. Good people know good people. 
Thanks in advance! 
James O’Neal

No longer doing anything in Kokomo Chris is your best bet.

I was thinking about deploying capital there in 2021.It does seem that CRM is the dominant player there and they are very professional with the initial communication I’ve had with them. Have you had a good experience in that market?