Ok seeking advice. I have a teanant that moved out today and according to Florida law I have 15 days to return any unused security deposit. However after doing the walk thru the damages (not wear and tear) will be more then the security deposit. Is there a form letter people use to send out say here is the itemized damage charges and a bill for the uncovered amount? Thanks gotta learn the hard way.