Refinancing SFR portfolio

3 Replies

Our buy and hold model is to buy homes in Columbus Ohio with private capital, stabilize the asset, and then refinance to put more permanent financing in place.  Does anyone know any lenders I should be looking at for the refi? 

/

What are the value of your homes? If they're over $125,000 then I would recommend using Visio Lending. 

If below then you should use a national lender or use a small local bank who can give you some better terms. 

I have an investor program. How many homes, average value etc are we speaking of? We have few products so this will help narrow down the product and find the best fit for you. I’m in Gahanna so the business would be staying local.

Originally posted by @Todd Primmer :

I have an investor program. How many homes, average value etc are we speaking of? We have few products so this will help narrow down the product and find the best fit for you. I’m in Gahanna so the business would be staying local.

Hi Todd!  Thanks for the Reply.  Average value is approx $75K.  I have several I would be looking to bundle together.  What is the best way to contact you to discuss off of BP?