Just purchased my home a modest ranch style, my question is , how do I go about buying a rental property I have 5k to invest into the purchase with a credit score of @ 668 I have no experience so detailed instructions would really help. I have been reading and researching different materials but I am a hands on person so the better the details the better chance of success, hopefully!
Hey Reuben,
The answer is way too involved to provide in a forum post. You path is going to be unique to your area, your interests and your own finances. There is a ton of information on this site; literally centuries of accumulated experience and there's no hope of even trying to summarize that here. Instead, we can point you toward how to learn and you can see what works best for you. Here's how I'd recommend you start:
Everybody started in this business with the same questions you had. When many of us started, there wasn't a resource like BP and we had to learn the hard way. Dive in and have fun!
Good luck!
Hey Reuben,
The answer is way too involved to provide in a forum post. You path is going to be unique to your area, your interests and your own finances. There is a ton of information on this site; literally centuries of accumulated experience and there's no hope of even trying to summarize that here. Instead, we can point you toward how to learn and you can see what works best for you. Here's how I'd recommend you start:
Everybody started in this business with the same questions you had. When many of us started, there wasn't a resource like BP and we had to learn the hard way. Dive in and have fun!
Good luck!