Application to manage rental portfolio - User Friendly

Application to manage rental portfolio - User Friendly

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 8 votes

Dear BP members. I have several properties and I have been using Excel to keep a track of all my rents, expenses etc. I have been using it to for 8 years now and it has been working great but as I grow I am looking for something that gives a dashboard so that I can have a high level view of all my properties, expenses, loans etc.

Can you recommend any online FREE software that you havebeen using which you would like to recommend. It would be great if there is an easier way to transfer my data from excel into this app as I have several units and I don’t want to do it manually. Also if there is a mobile app for it. Appreciate your advice.

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vandalia, MI · Member since 2018 · 569 posts · 264 votes
    7y

    Quick-books rental  is not free but it is easy to move into from excel.  I am unsure about a free product.  If you get QB pro you can use from phone and then add the rental package.   Sorry couldn't help more. 

  • NJ · Member since 2018 · 34 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Zulf H. Stessa is good. Definitely try it out. iOS app and website No Android app
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.