Government program that allow landlords to rent to veterans?

2 Replies

I heard that there is a government program that allows landlords to open there rentals to homeless veterans and in return the landlord is paid directly from the Government.

Has anyone heard of such a program and if so, where can I go to find out more about it?

Thank you in advance


I would guess that it is through the HUD Section 8 voucher program. All of the government rental assistance programs I have seen are channeled through the Section 8 program. Well all except the Katriana Hurricane assistance. That one was directly from FEMA.