Does anyone have rent to own contracts that I can use?

Does anyone have rent to own contracts that I can use?

Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 0 votes

I buying the house that my wife and I have been renting for the last year. We agreed on 10k 5k down the rest over 12 months. I need a contract that will work. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 6k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    7y

    @Andrew Bultema

    An attorney can help you . Don’t do this without one

  • Ned CareyPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    7y

    @Andrew Bultema I know readers here, hate to hear "contact and Attorney." However you are dong a complex real estate deal and you need to make sure you interests are protected.  Most agents haven't even done a deal this sophisticated.

    For what it is worth there are many contracts in the FlePlace under the tools tab above. Many of these are a suspect quality. But it could be a start for an attorney to review.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.