Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties
Account Closed
Votes |
Bigger Picture. MF Units/SF Units (UNITS R UNITS!!!)

Account Closed
Posted May 27 2019, 08:58

Ok so I am back in the saddle and I am looking at buy and hold real estate. I started my investing years ago as a flipper however now I am ready to purchase buy and hold properties. Since I have been back researching properties my goal is to purchase multi-family units. I am online looking at properties and what I have been looking at is out of my price range. When I see the prices I say that I may need to save for about 5 more years to purchase the building that I want. I have listened to Grant Cardone over the last five years and it is embedded in my brain that I should purchase at least 16 to 32 units. 

However I say to myself why would you wait to purchase in five years when you can purchase single family units now. I have the money, ability and know how to buy, fix, and hold. It is even more evident when I run the numbers that I should be purchasing SF units out of state. I feel that in five years I can have 100+ sf units. However if I wait to have the right amount to purchase that 16+ unit building Ill be even further behind where I could be in sf units. please leave your thoughts and advice on my UNITS ARE UNITS dilemma. 

Loading replies...