When remodeling, can I put “ trash “ on the sidewalk....?
- 3-4 desks and random items from an eviction cleanup... are sitting off to the side of house/yard ( I own the lot next to my rental house )
- Today I stepped out of my vehicle to get to work on updating the home again... and the moment I step out, the 68 year old neighbor, from 3 houses down, Yells me down to converse with her. She tells me about how they are having a meeting about the trash and ETC. I feel so isolated as I’m the SOLE white owner of a property on this street and it’s such FEW times that I KNOW, no one else would be getting “ B!tched “ at for it
- I am legally allowed to set things out in front of my house? Correct? Especially if someone may have use for it, like a desk... chairs. Wood. Metal.
- where do YOU place your things (trash or items) during the remodel process?
- I don’t have enough trash to economically pay for a dump, that’s a key factor in this post. Why pay for a dump when it was a full on tear out. Most things were just household items