Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Jim K.#3 Investor Mindset Contributor
  • Handyman
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
What would you say is the difference this website makes?

Jim K.#3 Investor Mindset Contributor
  • Handyman
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Posted Jul 1 2019, 12:05

I'm curious to know how many of you have noticed that same sort of thing in your area: in mine, there are three kinds of rental-property investors. The ones who read this website compulsively, the ones who have logged on once or twice, and the ones who have heard of it but never bothered to take a look.

Quite simply the Bigger Pockets people are running rings around the other two types of investors in my area. When you meet these people in real life, they have better, clearer business plans and they're far better prepared for what could come down the pike.

When you meet the others through local REIAs and other means, you see these huge gaps in their business plans, a lot of things about landlording they don't think about or have really never considered, a tendency to hang back and repeatedly refer to the one dog-earned book they've ever read on landlording that they refer to as their "bible," or some yellowed seminar handouts from a get-rich-quick guru from six-seven years ago, that sort of thing.

Have you noticed a similar phenomenon in your areas?

Loading replies...