Hello BP community,

I am trying to get into being a property manager in college to boost my resume early so when I get out of college I will have at least something to bring to the table. The problem is I have to be under a real estate broker or be a broker. Can this be any real estate broker or does it have to be specially a broker trained in management? I just need someone I can work under, I will do everything and bring properties to manage.

Thank you all,