Corporate Rental Advice

5 Replies

Hi Everyone, I was wanting to know what sites you use to find your corporate rental tenants. I have been using Air B and B but wanted to look into longer term (but not long term) renters. The property is furnished.

Thanks!

I'm looking for the same thing. I get 80% of my tenants (DT San Diego) from Airbnb and the rest from VRBO with a few random people on Craigs List.  I've seen sites like www.corporatehousingbyowner.co..., but I don't really like their pricing structure and haven't read too much into how good they are. I've also tried joining the Traveling Nurses Facebook group which is a place you can share your rentals on, but no success there for me personally.

Originally posted by @Bryan Bui-Tuong :

I'm looking for the same thing. I get 80% of my tenants (DT San Diego) from Airbnb and the rest from VRBO with a few random people on Craigs List.  I've seen sites like www.corporatehousingbyowner.co..., but I don't really like their pricing structure and haven't read too much into how good they are. I've also tried joining the Traveling Nurses Facebook group which is a place you can share your rentals on, but no success there for me personally.

I looked into a good solution for this a while ago but gave up. Reason I was looking is I wanted to dump some cash into a few downtown condos in some of the highrises. Yeah, I realized they wouldn't give a great ROI but if they could do better than the 2% I 'm getting in the bank, it would be worth it (since after some refi, I have more cash than my typical multifmaily deals)

Anyway, most of the condo buildings won't allow STR. Needs to be 30+ day rentals. So I wanted to do corporate rentals. Looked at a few places but finally gave up.

Promotion
Azibo
Smart landlords use Azibo
One-stop-shop for landlords
Rent collection, banking, bill pay & access to competitive loans and insurance - free for landlords
Get started for free

@Cody L. Meant to post this a while ago. Yea, the HOA in my buildings don't allow anything less than 30 days. Having a parking spot with the unit is critical for a downtown unit. I have one unit without and it does about 20% less than my unit with a parking spot. The one in Little Italy is pretty much booked 80-90% of the year. I book mainly to traveling nurses and those in transition (moving in and out of San Diego). Let me know if you ever have any questions and I'll do my best to help.

Hi everyone - I'm looking to get my feet wet in my first vacation/STR/corporate in Los Angeles county so I'd love to have the same info where to list the prop for corporate renting. TIA!