Staten Island Real Estate Owner looking for a Real Estate CPA

7 Replies

I'm a 30 year old Architect/Engineer who currently owns three rental properties. I think it is time to consider opening LLC's.

Does anyone have a good Real Estate CPA?

Also looking for a good Real Estate lawyer.

Originally posted by @Tom Beck :

I'm a 30 year old Architect/Engineer who currently owns three rental properties. I think it is time to consider opening LLC's.

Does anyone have a good Real Estate CPA?

Also looking for a good Real Estate lawyer.

@Nicholas Aiola is a fantastic CPA over in that neck of the woods - I believe he is virtual only at this point though.

What type of rental properties do you own?

@Cody Z. thank you for the recommendation unfortunately you were correct @Nicholas Aiola is only virtual at this point.

I own 3 two families on the South Shore of Staten Island. I am considering taking out a HELOC on the first one I purchased to buy a fourth. I would really like to discuss different financing options and how they change when/if I place some of the properties into LLC's. Is there anyone you can recommend in New Jersey?

Originally posted by @Tom Beck :

@Cody Z. thank you for the recommendation unfortunately you were correct @Nicholas Aiola is only virtual at this point.

I own 3 two families on the South Shore of Staten Island. I am considering taking out a HELOC on the first one I purchased to buy a fourth. I would really like to discuss different financing options and how they change when/if I place some of the properties into LLC's. Is there anyone you can recommend in New Jersey?

Hey Tom,

I have met a few here and there but none that I would recommend to others. Going to a meet up this week in Somerset so I'll be on the lookout if you're looking for in-state.

That's great that you're going for another two family using a HELOC. Can't wait until I have enough equity to leverage that.