Indianapolis Property Management

9 Replies

Hey folks, I'm considering transitioning an Indianapolis SFR to a new PM company. Anyone got any recommendations? I'm currently using HomeRiver but have not been impressed with their responsiveness or turn around times. I'm considering switching to PARC property management but am interested to hear if other BP members have thoughts on them. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Promotion
NestEgg
Smarter rental management
Outperform your peers by 71%
NestEgg landlords save $6,960/yr in fees & 20 hrs/mo*. Self-manage for free or go hands-off for $29.
Start now, get $500

Hey @Nathan Woo sorry to hear you are going through some trouble! If you'd like to PM me I am happy to share a few companies that I am familiar with. Depending upon where and what kind of class your property is will help determine which company better suits its needs. 

Cheers,

Zach 

Thanks for the responses folks. I've decided to move forward with PARC property management for now but will circle back to these recs if I'm looking for new management services in the future. 

Hi @Nathan Woo and @Dan Nguyen - sorry to hear you are having challenges with your PM. I do not have first-hand experience with Parc, so I can't be helpful there, although I know that responsiveness is a challenge with many PM cos. In full transparency, I work for Great Jones- a property management company with over 3,000 doors nationally. We are a bit unique in that we have spent the last decade operating some of the largest REITs in the country (Waypoint/Invitation Homes, Progress Residential, American Homes 4 Rent, etc.) and now work with smaller investors to help them get the same efficiencies. 

We may or may not be a good fit for you guys (we are quite responsive!), but regardless happy to talk through the players in the space, and help you think through if at all helpful. Let me know!

@Nathan Woo Nathan, I'm sorry you have dealt with some frustrations but glad to hear you found someone new!

If you are ever looking in the future for property management in the Indianapolis areas we would love to talk with you. We service Kokomo, Indianapolis, and Lafayette areas. We are designed for out of state investors. We strive to build wealth and eliminate stress for our investors and owners. We also have some awesome guarantees. I would love to chat with you if you ever have any questions!

Circling back to this thread now that I've been working with PARC for about a year now. So far, they've been relatively responsive and their operations have been solid. Overall, I'm satisfied with the services rendered.