Best place to list your rental home ?

Best place to list your rental home ?

Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 10 votes

Would like to know what networks my fellow BP experts use to advertise your single family rentals. Any free websites ?

I’m in Dallas, TX

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7y

    Hotpads and Craigslist...but watermark your photos

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 745 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mike Khalil:

    Would like to know what networks my fellow BP experts use to advertise your single family rentals. Any free websites ?

    I’m in Dallas, TX

    We use a realtor to market our properties, and they end up putting it on the MLS and other services like Zillow.

    I suspect it depends on the neighborhood and price point as well, we generally put our properties near the top of the market.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.