Options for online applications

Options for online applications

Cedar Falls, IA · Member since 2017 · 32 posts · 13 votes

Right now, my wife and I have six doors. We don't use any type of online portal for rent, screening etc. We do our own showings and management. Our application process is you look at the property, and if you like it, we have paper applications to either fill out there or take and return. I would like to figure out the best way to have people apply ahead of time. In the past, I have emailed the form and people have had to print it off, fill it out, scan it, and return it. I'd like to have an online form that somebody could fill out and send back to me electronically without having to print it off.

What works for you? Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    7y

    @John Bledsoe I personally prefer paper applications because I like to see their handwriting and how they fill out the application. You can tell a lot about a person based on how they fill them out by hand. More of a pain than online but that's what I like to stick with for that reason. 

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.