Wifi Lockbox / Mail Storage

2 Replies

I am looking for a solution to a key fob entry for my apartment building.  We run several Airbnb units and the building requires a key fob for entry (we use smart locks for the units).  I am trying to find a smart lockbox (10-30 boxes) which will generate limited time codes (either time frame or can be used only twice).  Does anyone have a solution that has worked for them?  We would want the ability for permanent codes as well (owners / cleaning service to verify fobs returned).  Something similar to "latch" locks for a lockbox would be perfect.  Prefer integration with airbnb automation software as well. 

Sam, did you ever find a solution?  I'm amazed that there isn't a product for this.  We're looking for something to use for AirBnB rentals so that we don't have to hide a key somewhere outside.  We have wifi on site so a solution that the codes can be remotely changed over wifi would be perfect, but we can't seem to find anything that has good reviews.

Unfortunately we have not found a good solution to our key fob problem.  We have an automated smart lock solution for z-wave locks that will work if your entry to units is accessible without a key fob.  PM if you want more details.  Only solution we have found for our key fob problem is keycafe which is overly expensive in our opinion vs a traditional lockbox method. Also getting wifi to the entry of the building is very expensive. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here