• USA
Votes |
NNNN - triple net Networking

Paolo Ruggieri
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • USA
Posted Nov 13 2019, 16:24

After cracking the code on traditional single family rentals, I would like to expand and network with NNN investors ... next investment I do is going to be different than the last 30 Residential rental properties in my portfolio. I am specifically interested in acquiring cash a single tenant commercial building that is Vacant (or close to be vacant), add value by renting it to a good credit tenant (ideally with corporate guarantee) and then sell or cash out finance it at a higher value.... with the idea that NNN properties should be almost management free once rented. I also would consider any NNN property where seller is distressed and is looking for quick cash deal. I am sure as everything in life it is easier said than done. It took me many years to master a large residential portfolio only to find out how much day - day involvement is needed even with the best property managers if your residential portfolio is large enough.

I truly enjoy customized complex deal making more than day to day operations so am looking to expand in NNN type deals that Probably fit the part of real estate what I enjoy the most.

Anyone out there that has some experience on NNN deals that wants to network for future mutual benefit relationship?

Loading replies...