What to know when starting a Airbnb? What not to do when starting

What to know when starting a Airbnb? What not to do when starting

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta and Surrounding Areas · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hello all!

I ended 2019 by investing in a property with the intentions to use for Airbnb. This is my first investment property that I am taking on with a partner. I would love you to share with me tips and tricks for getting started. 

For those with have airbnbs, what do you know now that you wish you knew when you started? 

What are some rookie mistakes that can easily be prevented had you known from the start ?

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Wrentham, MA · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 104 votes
    6y

    There is a short term rental forum. Everything you ever wanted to know and more.  Happy reading!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.