We recently purchased a 2 family home. Our initial plan was to rehab and rent. But we are seeing how hot the market is right now and that when we are done maybe we should sell. We purchased for $90,000. We are putting in approximately $40,000. Taxes are currently $5,300 a year, but this will go up because as soon as the city knows what we are doing, they will raise the taxes. After rehab we can probably get around $225,000 or more.  If we sell, we pay short-term capital gains but get instant profit. If we keep, we will get monthly cash flow of around $400, but have to deal with tenants. I know if we wait longer to sell, it's more profit, but is it worth it to wait and deal with who knows what or do we take what we can get now?